Page 1 of 1

To Jimi, the owner of this site?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:35 am
by sean1979
To Jimi or whoever owns this site,

I thank you for putting up this site. It shows how much you care and how proactive you are in searching for a cure. If you need some help, I would be happy to assist you in my spare time. I feel as if I need to do something too...sort of like it's my destiny and purpose to help people out like me although I'm still ambivalent about GOD and religion.

Also to all the members, if you want to help improve this site or make a new site about halitosis lets get together and discuss. We all have special talents and skills that can be combined to make something special happen. Jimi can not do it alone and I'm sure he's spending his own money and time on this which we should be grateful. Thanks again Jimi or whoever was part of this site.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:04 am
by asd
/bump

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:06 am
by elliott
I agree with this message. A couple of occasions, this server doesn't load and it feels like my lifeline has been unplugged. Thanks to Jimi!

thanks jimi

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:52 pm
by jiazzsy
totally agree with you sean....thanks a lot jimi,....this site has given me hope and encouragement....and i feel a certain attachment with all the members here...hope we become successful in finding a cure soon....

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:10 am
by halitosisux
Finding this site has had the biggest effect on me so far on a problem which has plagued me for 22 years. Thanx Jimi and everyone else who has put this effort into something so valuable to us all while going thru this same nightmare themselves. I've learnt so much in the last month, i hardly ever talk about this problem, its usually all to myself. And just this simple fact of talking to others in the same boat is mentally very positive for me.

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:16 am
by deebas
i read here often but post occassionally i was just thinking the same...

you're a champion for creating this site and I hope you at least make a little bit of cash to recoup your costs :D