"Ive been suffering from Bad Breath my whole life. It seems its worst after I drink alcohol. I will tell you why you have bad breath. Aside from poor hygiene and TMAU, you probably have a parasites in your intestines. They will kill off your good flora and give you a yeast infection. I have smelled my whole life, tried every diet under the sun, tried probiotics, but nothing worked until I killed my tapeworm. When it died, my breath smelled like nothing! Things around me didnt stink either. If you smell and dont know why, then invest in some Zymex II, Humaworm, 4000mg doses of CoQ10 with Fish Oil, Ozonated Olive Oil with L-Cysteine. If I can help at least 1 of you then this post is worth it."
my question is has anyone tried any of the things she posted? sounds interesting i might give some of them a shot.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
hey i saw this post on CureZone
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Interesting but why does she list olive oil, CoQ10, fish oil ? What do these products have to do with killing parasites? "Zymex" is an enzyme supp, again nothing to do with worms. "Humaworm" is the only product related to worms.
Like 10 years ago, i did a parasite cleanse with black walnut hull , wormwood and cloves, 3 herbs known to kill parasites. You can get those at most health food stores. I never saw any worms in my stools.
All dewormer products are made of the same bunch of herbs so you can just check out the formula used in Humaworm and go buy the herbs individually at your local store, tinctures are the most potent form but more expensive.
Like 10 years ago, i did a parasite cleanse with black walnut hull , wormwood and cloves, 3 herbs known to kill parasites. You can get those at most health food stores. I never saw any worms in my stools.
All dewormer products are made of the same bunch of herbs so you can just check out the formula used in Humaworm and go buy the herbs individually at your local store, tinctures are the most potent form but more expensive.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.