THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Regular or not

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bb
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Regular or not

Post by bb »

Hi there,wanted to know if you guys are regular or not.

I am not.The reason i ask is i believe my breath smells fecal is because the digestive system is not working properly and the fecal matter sits there and seeps into the body and the toxins take over.

I took movicol (makes your stomach work) this one time and REALLY went to the toilet and two days after that by breath was managable but still there and then it came back, and the same thing happened again the other day when i was feeling really nausious and went to the toilet and same result.

Seems as if it has to be a really good one though after you have taken opening medice or something like that.

Let me know what you think
Hank
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Post by Hank »

bb - Personally I think that good digestion and being "regular" might have something to do with the bb issue. I have very slow digestion, lots of burping, stomach upset almost daily. So I'm trying to get more disciplined with my diet, but haven't really done a good job with that yet. I tend to shy away from over the counter medicines to "get things moving" because they usually have negative side effects for me anyway. I hate that feeling that "things are backed up". When I feel full/bloated, I have a bad taste in my mouth with excess saliva. Don't know if it actually makes breath worse or not, but generally when my stomach is empty, I feel better about things.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗