To Those in New York City....
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:45 am
Hello all. I am new to this site and would be interested in meeting up with one or possibly a few people suffering from similar problems. We are all insecure speaking to those we know (who do not suffer from this illness) and I think it would be helpful to discuss with people who are going through it firsthand. By doing this, we may be able to better gauge the level of halitosis we have (if any at all), and get a feel for what products might or might not work.
A little background on me... I am a 25 year old male located in NYC and have tried products which include a bunch of therabreath products (including activoxygen products), oxyfresh, hydrogen peroxide, neti pot, etc. I have a feeling that some of these products may make my breath worse, but being that I have never spoke to anyone about it, i cant really tell. I have also seen a couple of dentists/doctors who have said that I may have Phantom Halitosis (the thought that you have bad breath, when you really don't), though i have my doubts. I have gone through what it seems like most of us go through... people touching/covering their nose/face, coughing, throat clearing, looking away, avoiding you, etc.
I think it can be helpful to all involved if we had someone we could "test" our breath on and share experiences with products, success stories or anything related to our problem.
If interested, please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me.
Thanks
NYConfused
A little background on me... I am a 25 year old male located in NYC and have tried products which include a bunch of therabreath products (including activoxygen products), oxyfresh, hydrogen peroxide, neti pot, etc. I have a feeling that some of these products may make my breath worse, but being that I have never spoke to anyone about it, i cant really tell. I have also seen a couple of dentists/doctors who have said that I may have Phantom Halitosis (the thought that you have bad breath, when you really don't), though i have my doubts. I have gone through what it seems like most of us go through... people touching/covering their nose/face, coughing, throat clearing, looking away, avoiding you, etc.
I think it can be helpful to all involved if we had someone we could "test" our breath on and share experiences with products, success stories or anything related to our problem.
If interested, please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me.
Thanks
NYConfused