THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hi everyone

Tell us your story with bad breath
Daniel
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi everyone

Post by Daniel »

Hello everyone. I came to this site by accident surfing the web researching products on how to stop bad breath. Even though I have not been successful yet, I'm so glad I found this support group. I too thought I was alone in the world with this bb problem.

I'm in my early 50's and have had bb since I was in my mid 20's. Fortunately I married a wonderful woman that inspite of my handicap loves me. I'm so lucky. I count my blessings.

BB has limited my life as far a being social, work, and being more intimate with my mate. I really miss making-out. Even though I manage, its an uncomfortable feeling that hangs over me. I always worry about my bb interacting with ppl. I feel cursed! I will spend lots of time reading your posts so I can start to understand how to deal with my life with this condition. I hope I can learn much from you all. I am not alone anymore. Thank you all. - Daniel
Bestwishes
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 am
Location: California

Post by Bestwishes »

Saying hi back to you, I posted my first post last night. This is a great site to find and learn lots of new things, best of luck to us all!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗