Merry Christmas
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lifes got abit better
Lifes got abit better
Lifes got abit better
before my bb used to stink up a room, but now u can only smell it if i talk to someone up close, its been like that for a long time, i dont kno wat has changed, i still have got bb and i hate it but before it was horrible rooms would have been filled up with my toxic "foul" breath... I think it was when i introduced tung brush anyway,
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
One Day One Day....
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Btw, what i think is a MAJOR help is if you can control your nerves, one of the hardest things to do but one of the most helpful. Mentally tough, i try to forget about bad breath when i talk to people and i try NOT to cover my mouth.
Its alll in your head. Whats the point in covering the mouth? If you smell. Forget it, it makes you look bad and they will know you know you have bb
Anyways try to control your emotions, dont get nervous, it cuases bad breath (dry mouth)
Controlling nerves has majorly boosted me as before i would get nervous and would sweat soo muchh that i would have B.O as well as bb
Its alll in your head. Whats the point in covering the mouth? If you smell. Forget it, it makes you look bad and they will know you know you have bb
Anyways try to control your emotions, dont get nervous, it cuases bad breath (dry mouth)
Controlling nerves has majorly boosted me as before i would get nervous and would sweat soo muchh that i would have B.O as well as bb
One Day One Day....
Controlling Your Nerves
I totally agree with you OneDay111, it is hard to control nerves but I too think it really will help not to think about BB so much.I have a friend with BB as well, we have never discussed our BB to one another. But she has NO problem talking to people, I think she tries to forget about it and I have noticed she doesn't get the same reactions that I get. I guess people don't think she knows and hold their breath when she speaks. But when I talk to people I get ALL the rude gestures and comments and probably because I be acting weird, covering my mouth and I mumble.OneDay111 wrote:Btw, what i think is a MAJOR help is if you can control your nerves, one of the hardest things to do but one of the most helpful. Mentally tough, i try to forget about bad breath when i talk to people and i try NOT to cover my mouth.
Its alll in your head. Whats the point in covering the mouth? If you smell. Forget it, it makes you look bad and they will know you know you have bb![]()
Anyways try to control your emotions, dont get nervous, it cuases bad breath (dry mouth)
Controlling nerves has majorly boosted me as before i would get nervous and would sweat soo muchh that i would have B.O as well as bb
Yeah, and not to forget, also because of your bb.
Nobody finds it comfortable to talk to someone who has bb. No matter how nice the person is.
But yeah I still think it's better to just talk without the hand in frotn of mouth, because even that doesn't really help much. Sometimes they will still be able to smell your bb.
It's better to just let them think you don't brush your teeth than to let them think your a weirdo who doesn't brush his teeth.
Nobody finds it comfortable to talk to someone who has bb. No matter how nice the person is.
But yeah I still think it's better to just talk without the hand in frotn of mouth, because even that doesn't really help much. Sometimes they will still be able to smell your bb.
It's better to just let them think you don't brush your teeth than to let them think your a weirdo who doesn't brush his teeth.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.