Page 1 of 1
Who here has been tested on the HALIMETER?
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:49 am
by NYConfused
if you have, what was your reading?
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:24 am
by NYConfused
a BB forum and no one has been tested on a halimeter??
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:10 am
by The_Daily_Dread
hey there. it seems this place is a little too quiet nowadays.
as for me, nope. I bought therabreath once, but the ones selling don't have a halimeter.
halimeter reading
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:40 am
by rey
350-400 ppb halimeter reading ive done this test at Breath Rx here in the philippines In discuss dental in salcedo village makati breath rx seller here in the philippines has halimeter but you must have an appointment with them ............ thanks
rey
The_Daily_Dread wrote:hey there. it seems this place is a little too quiet nowadays.
as for me, nope. I bought therabreath once, but the ones selling don't have a halimeter.
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 pm
by mizz123
It is very expensive to have this test, like $600.00. And for what to tell me I have bad breath. Thanks I already know this and I think that I will keep my money. All they do is prescribe some shit that doesn't work. Everything is a crock when it comes to this subject. Sorry if I sound bitter I have been dealing with this forever.
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:14 am
by rey
ask youre health proffesional about halimeter its free to use....
mizz123 wrote:It is very expensive to have this test, like $600.00. And for what to tell me I have bad breath. Thanks I already know this and I think that I will keep my money. All they do is prescribe some shit that doesn't work. Everything is a crock when it comes to this subject. Sorry if I sound bitter I have been dealing with this forever.