THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Who here has been tested on the HALIMETER?
-
NYConfused
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am
Who here has been tested on the HALIMETER?
if you have, what was your reading?
-
NYConfused
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 am
-
The_Daily_Dread
- Newbie
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:22 am
halimeter reading
350-400 ppb halimeter reading ive done this test at Breath Rx here in the philippines In discuss dental in salcedo village makati breath rx seller here in the philippines has halimeter but you must have an appointment with them ............ thanks
rey
rey
The_Daily_Dread wrote:hey there. it seems this place is a little too quiet nowadays.
as for me, nope. I bought therabreath once, but the ones selling don't have a halimeter.
It is very expensive to have this test, like $600.00. And for what to tell me I have bad breath. Thanks I already know this and I think that I will keep my money. All they do is prescribe some shit that doesn't work. Everything is a crock when it comes to this subject. Sorry if I sound bitter I have been dealing with this forever.
ask youre health proffesional about halimeter its free to use....
mizz123 wrote:It is very expensive to have this test, like $600.00. And for what to tell me I have bad breath. Thanks I already know this and I think that I will keep my money. All they do is prescribe some shit that doesn't work. Everything is a crock when it comes to this subject. Sorry if I sound bitter I have been dealing with this forever.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.