Page 1 of 1

Head odor

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:00 pm
by yeagermeister
Anyone else have fecal odor other places besides their breath. A women on curezone described the exact same sypmtoms that I have. Not only does my breath smell horrible, but I seem to emit odor from my neck and scalp also. The rest of my body does not smell but my head seems to be in a cloudy stink. My BB doesn`t always smell fecal, not really sure the best way to describe the smell, I guess the closest thing I could compare it to would be a urine smell. Anyone else have a similar situation?

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:30 pm
by BronxJazzy
I personally haven't experienced your symptoms but i read somewhere that breath that has a urine type smell could be because of kidney problems. Have you ever checked out your kidneys and do you have foamy urine?