tongue coating
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:57 pm
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster.
Hope everyone had a manageable christmas, this was my first christmas i stayed at home and didnt attend the big family gathering that we have every year. No point in being there if I am just going to try and avoid conversation all night, mumble and just act like a complete weirdo.
Anyway I would just like to ask about everyones tongue's coating.
Do people here have an actual coating or is it like mine which is small white hairs (fur) covering all of the top surface whith red bumps at the very back, I think this is enlargment of the filliform papillae.
I am certain this is my problem and would like to know about everyone elses tongues including people that have been cured would be great.
I'm getting desperate now, about 6 months ago i watched 'the secret' and visualised myself with a pink tongue and fresh breath every night. I also wrote a note saying i would achieve this by christmas day with a picture of a pink tongue on it that i looked at every day so that my sub consionce would know that's what i want. I visualised myself finding the answer and posting it on here while visualising how happy we all would be.
Obviously to no avail. Just something else that is a load of rubbish that has made someone rich.
Anyway I will leave my first post there and would love to here about everyones tongues(if they are like mine or if someone knows how clear that up)
Thanks
Hope everyone had a manageable christmas, this was my first christmas i stayed at home and didnt attend the big family gathering that we have every year. No point in being there if I am just going to try and avoid conversation all night, mumble and just act like a complete weirdo.
Anyway I would just like to ask about everyones tongue's coating.
Do people here have an actual coating or is it like mine which is small white hairs (fur) covering all of the top surface whith red bumps at the very back, I think this is enlargment of the filliform papillae.
I am certain this is my problem and would like to know about everyone elses tongues including people that have been cured would be great.
I'm getting desperate now, about 6 months ago i watched 'the secret' and visualised myself with a pink tongue and fresh breath every night. I also wrote a note saying i would achieve this by christmas day with a picture of a pink tongue on it that i looked at every day so that my sub consionce would know that's what i want. I visualised myself finding the answer and posting it on here while visualising how happy we all would be.
Obviously to no avail. Just something else that is a load of rubbish that has made someone rich.
Anyway I will leave my first post there and would love to here about everyones tongues(if they are like mine or if someone knows how clear that up)
Thanks