Page 1 of 1

Throat disformity, weakness?

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:10 pm
by tony
Throat disformity is something I feel maybe causing my bad breath.
I have been to many ENT doctors etc and they haven't found anything responsible for causing my bad breath.

I am sure that there is a disorder or weakness in my throat which allows the bad breath to be realeased when I talk and there is no bad bacteria to be treated.

We all know that with improved diet our BB improves slightly due to less bad toxins being able to be produced so it makes sense to me.

I only wish I had a medical background to take ths research further.

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 pm
by Green
Hey there Toni. Anyway, please elaborate: How do you know you have throat disformity ? And what exactly do you mean by "disformity"?

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 pm
by tony
Hi Green
I suppose what I mean is I have a feeling that the bad smells produced in our bodies which are responsible for BB is completely normal only in BB sufferers there is some sort of valve etc which isn't working properly whch allows the BB to be released.
Something is not right in our bodies and I believe it can be resolved very simply with a little research with someone in the right field.
I only raise this because I believe most people are focused on curing a bacteria in our bodies which maybe completely normal.
Without sound too harsh, when it comes down to it everyone on this site is clueless and we are in deep need for medical professionals to work together.
Frustrating for all of us I know.
It would be interesting to get anyone else thoughts.