Parasites??????????????????
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:11 pm
Hi all,
Hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far.
I have a question.
I recently started a worm cleanse because I had quite a lot of junk over the christmas to eat.
Anyways, I had 1 tablet pripsen active ingredient mebendazole last night. Got up this morning nothing happened.
Then I took another pill this morning on empty stomach followed by a glass of lemon water and hardly had time to finish this when I had to rush to the toilet.
Sorry to be graphic but when I looked at the toilet bowel. I could see what looked like quite a lot of rice grain looking white things in the stool.
Anyways, just wanted to ask you people who have done this parasite cleanse if this actually meant they are parasites??????????????????
I still have 2 more days of taking this mebendazole twice daily to see more results.
Also, anyone did a parasite cleanse and then realized that it actually helped their bb to be better??????????????
I am also taking
fennel tea
lemon and ginger tea
tumeric powder mixed in rice
5 whole cloves chewed then swallowed
4 papayaforce tablets-which has papaya leaves and papain.
I have been to the toilet 3 times today which is alot for me lately been only once or sometimes none at all.
Any ideas on whether parsite cleanse help others with BB please let me know.
My sinus infection/flu problems have improved drasticly over the last few days since taking lemon, cloves, tumeric, ginger.
Drastic
Hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far.
I have a question.
I recently started a worm cleanse because I had quite a lot of junk over the christmas to eat.
Anyways, I had 1 tablet pripsen active ingredient mebendazole last night. Got up this morning nothing happened.
Then I took another pill this morning on empty stomach followed by a glass of lemon water and hardly had time to finish this when I had to rush to the toilet.
Sorry to be graphic but when I looked at the toilet bowel. I could see what looked like quite a lot of rice grain looking white things in the stool.
Anyways, just wanted to ask you people who have done this parasite cleanse if this actually meant they are parasites??????????????????
I still have 2 more days of taking this mebendazole twice daily to see more results.
Also, anyone did a parasite cleanse and then realized that it actually helped their bb to be better??????????????
I am also taking
fennel tea
lemon and ginger tea
tumeric powder mixed in rice
5 whole cloves chewed then swallowed
4 papayaforce tablets-which has papaya leaves and papain.
I have been to the toilet 3 times today which is alot for me lately been only once or sometimes none at all.
Any ideas on whether parsite cleanse help others with BB please let me know.
My sinus infection/flu problems have improved drasticly over the last few days since taking lemon, cloves, tumeric, ginger.
Drastic