THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

chlorhexididne

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

chlorhexididne

Post by halihope »

Just the other day I had company and rushed to the bathroom to brush teeth and rinsed with chlorhexidine and don't know if it worked since I sort of stayed away from people keeping busy in the kitchen. Later on more people came and again I did the same thing and every so often I would go in the bathroom and dip my toothbrush in this stuff and brush teeth and tongue. Well as the day went on and I kept doing this I noticed that my bb got even stronger! :-k Has any of you had same experience?
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

Yes,

Halihope, you are right.

I used chorhexidine on the tongue and my bad breath got so vile and idsgusting that I could smell it. Normally I can hardly smell my bad breath.

I think it has something to do with the fact that chlorhexidine is a very strong potent antibacterial that it wipes out all bacteria and seems to mutate the flora of the mouth. I read a research on chlohexidine and it says that it if used for longer than prescribed then it will mutate the flora.

As of 3 days now I have stopped using any mouthwash.

I only use toothpaste with zinc gluconate to brush and gargle with water. So far the reactions I get are way better than when I do any ritual using mouthwash or sinurinse.


Drastic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗