Page 1 of 1
manuka honey or propolis....has anyone tried?
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:58 pm
by badtimes
i have both on the way have read quite a bit about doing wonders...just wondering if anyone tried...thanx
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:51 am
by guzler
yes it did not work for me proplis
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 am
by DRASTIC
yes, didnt work for me. Esp. Manuka honey seemed to feed the bad bacteria in my mouth thereby multiplying.
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:01 pm
by katie
I find propolis brilliant for a cold or sore throat, does nothing for my breath. I also took Manuka honey a few years back, which made me feel really light-headed. I know it didnt improve my breath but cant actually remember for sure whether it made it worse as sugars usually do. It is yummy though! (-:
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:25 pm
by halitosisux
I bought a jar of propolis white creamy stuff once. I cant remember what i tried to do with it. Nothing could mask this shit in my mouth - I remember one night i was so desperate i tried gargling with Pino Silvestre aftershave - it made me feel sick for days.
Propolis is a natural antibacterial bees make to keep their nests clean. How do you take this stuff for BB? How is it different to any other antiseptic/bacterial? Anyone know?
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 pm
by katie
You can buy it in several forms, tincture, lozenges, capsules, throat spray. I personally use the tincture, in a little water and you can rinse with it or gargle with it and then swallow it. As I said previously it's brilliant for a sore throat or cold/cough.