Page 1 of 1
chlorhexididne
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 pm
by halihope
Just the other day I had company and rushed to the bathroom to brush teeth and rinsed with chlorhexidine and don't know if it worked since I sort of stayed away from people keeping busy in the kitchen. Later on more people came and again I did the same thing and every so often I would go in the bathroom and dip my toothbrush in this stuff and brush teeth and tongue. Well as the day went on and I kept doing this I noticed that my bb got even stronger!

Has any of you had same experience?
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:33 pm
by DRASTIC
Yes,
Halihope, you are right.
I used chorhexidine on the tongue and my bad breath got so vile and idsgusting that I could smell it. Normally I can hardly smell my bad breath.
I think it has something to do with the fact that chlorhexidine is a very strong potent antibacterial that it wipes out all bacteria and seems to mutate the flora of the mouth. I read a research on chlohexidine and it says that it if used for longer than prescribed then it will mutate the flora.
As of 3 days now I have stopped using any mouthwash.
I only use toothpaste with zinc gluconate to brush and gargle with water. So far the reactions I get are way better than when I do any ritual using mouthwash or sinurinse.
Drastic