THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
So F*cking tired of it.
So F*cking tired of it.
Venting forum indeed. Does that mean I can say I'm ****ing pissed off and tired of it. Tired of the "Who farted" comments. Tired of trying endless, costly, and fruitless methods of solving a problem that could potentially be cured with the proper support. In fact so pissed off about and tired of the condition that actually have at this moment decided that any hope of a social life is done. No more trying for me. I'm tired.
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
-
bassline20
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:48 pm
-
Michael123
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm
I know what you mean. I used to be obsessed with finding a cure, but now I'm completely hopeless. I'm sick of false hopes and dead ends. I'm sure that my problem is tongue bacteria related, but they persist even though I scrub my tongue until it bleeds big time. The internet hasn't really provided me with a cure and my doctor didn't give a shit when I told him. So I'll just live with it like I have done for nine years.
Hi Michael,
To start with:THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO MANAGE BB IS
TO FIND IT'S CAUSE or causes.
Scraping your toungue till blood or giving away hundreds of $$$$ is fruttless untill causes are more or less identified.
Mine were:
1 Too much SVC bacteria in the mouth-
2Lack of probiotics
Altougether it gave a shitty rotten egg smell
Plus
3GERD
4Dry mouth
After applying Chlorhexidine on toungue only, to reduce amount of SVC bacteria and simultaneously taking probiotics that i do till now smell is gone and saliva flow increased.
What was left sour fermented taste resulting fron GERD ,but after stopping using birth control pills,i don't get acid at list in the throat anymore.
I believe of there is a shitty rotten egg smell SVC is one of the major causes that needs to be dealt with alongside taking probiotics is crutial to stabilize the result.
theun you can tackle other causes.
Let me know what you think about that.
Viva
To start with:THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO MANAGE BB IS
TO FIND IT'S CAUSE or causes.
Scraping your toungue till blood or giving away hundreds of $$$$ is fruttless untill causes are more or less identified.
Mine were:
1 Too much SVC bacteria in the mouth-
2Lack of probiotics
Altougether it gave a shitty rotten egg smell
Plus
3GERD
4Dry mouth
After applying Chlorhexidine on toungue only, to reduce amount of SVC bacteria and simultaneously taking probiotics that i do till now smell is gone and saliva flow increased.
What was left sour fermented taste resulting fron GERD ,but after stopping using birth control pills,i don't get acid at list in the throat anymore.
I believe of there is a shitty rotten egg smell SVC is one of the major causes that needs to be dealt with alongside taking probiotics is crutial to stabilize the result.
theun you can tackle other causes.
Let me know what you think about that.
Viva
-
Michael123
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 pm
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Michael,
What of the common causes of BB have you managed to rule out?
Try not falling into the trap of believing that this is something beyond a complete cure where you need to resort to ideas which only mask the situation, you will just end up more and more frustrated, believe me.
You need to get to the root cause while you still have some faith in that possibility.
What of the common causes of BB have you managed to rule out?
Try not falling into the trap of believing that this is something beyond a complete cure where you need to resort to ideas which only mask the situation, you will just end up more and more frustrated, believe me.
You need to get to the root cause while you still have some faith in that possibility.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.