THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Lady said shes alergic to air
Lady said shes alergic to air
I was at the ostors office with my son. A woman stated to another woman. (I'm alergic to something in this room. It must be the dust or) And then she stopped . I swear she was 10 ft away and my mouth was closed. I get worse reactions when mouth closed then when open. Shitty mouth and nose. GOD tell me when this is going to end. Same thing at the tax office this morning people twitching and sneezing, even though theire across the room.
-
sneezeeffect
- Newbie
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:59 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.