Your Email Address:

First Name:

2009 - Let's make it our year! (Survey)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bb_girl

2009 - Let's make it our year! (Survey)

Post by bb_girl »

Happy New Year everyone! I am excited for this year! I really want to make my BB go away! I blamed it on the tonsil stones, the white tongue, etc. But I finally realized the first and biggest step is to clean out my colon! My mission is to change my diet, and clean the yucky colon out!

I started eating out A LOT about 5 years ago, which is when I started to get BB. My job requires to know a lot of food places, so I ate out very often. So I think that's how my colon got dirty, and now I will clean it out!

I'm curious (and I think it'll be fun) to know what everyone used everyday for their BB. Cut and Paste with your answers!

Hope everyone has a great year!!

1) Toothpaste - Colgate or whatever toothpaste at home; Therabreath when I am at work since it doesn't have the minty taste that makes my BB worse.

2) Floss - Johnson & Johnson Mint Waxed Floss

3) Tongue Brush - TUNG Brush and TUNG Gel (ordered it online and it was expensive but it's pretty worth it!)

4) Mouthwash - Hydrogen Peroxide + Water or Salt Water rinse

5) Detox pills - Colon Cleanser, Candida Clear, Kidney Cleanse, Lung Cleanse

Hope to hear from you!

NYConfused
Junior

Post by NYConfused »

i used hydrogen peroxide and i felt like it made it worse so be sure to monitor it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic