Hi there.
I am currantly using citris seed extract and that stuff realy helps with my breath...i dont taste it as much and dont smell it.
have had bad breath all my life this is the first time in my life when i can say that am happy ....
but the problem is that the smell from the nose is still strong...am interested in remedies which you people have heard off so that i can give them a try
so any ideas are welcome?
Thank you
and also if there is anyone from Melbourne dealing with the same problem please feel free to email me....
Hey there. You should definitely try nasal irrigation with a professional product like neil meds ( sadly for me, it doesn't really reduce the smell). It is, however, worth a shot. I think another member experienced relief with it...
p.s. I don't advertise Neil Med. Try whichever professional product you want. Also, don't go randomly putting salt water up your nose--that's dangerous.
What i do is in the morning and beffor i go to bed i would
brush my teeth
with tooth paste that i made from baking soda and perohide and wother(make it so its a paste mixture)
I alsow use a mouth wash whis a make of
70% peroxide 3% and 20%wother
i gargle with that and wash my mouth after words with wother
and then i gargle and drink a glass of wother with 5 drips of grape fruit extract i alsow carrie a bottle with wother throughout the day which has gce 4 drips in it....hopefuly this helps
yeah i used every kind of spray and those sinuse saches and they made it worse am going to have to buy the nasel irigather then
Anna.88, You should try not tampering with your nose so much. I think you should lay off using all of those sprays and everything and let your nose heal ( I bet you it's really inflamed because of all those sinus sprays)...Although nasal irrigation did not work for me, you should really try it...Another member experienced very positive results from nasal irrigation...Also, if your nose is irritated or inflamed, that could possibly cause PND...