Your Email Address:

First Name:

smell coming out of the nose as well as the mouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
anna.88

smell coming out of the nose as well as the mouth

Post by anna.88 »

Hi there.
I am currantly using citris seed extract and that stuff realy helps with my breath...i dont taste it as much and dont smell it.
have had bad breath all my life this is the first time in my life when i can say that am happy ....
but the problem is that the smell from the nose is still strong...am interested in remedies which you people have heard off so that i can give them a try

so any ideas are welcome?

Thank you
:)

and also if there is anyone from Melbourne dealing with the same problem please feel free to email me....

[email protected][/quote]

Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Hey there. You should definitely try nasal irrigation with a professional product like neil meds ( sadly for me, it doesn't really reduce the smell). It is, however, worth a shot. I think another member experienced relief with it...

p.s. I don't advertise Neil Med. Try whichever professional product you want. Also, don't go randomly putting salt water up your nose--that's dangerous.
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

I'm happy that you are having success with citrus seed extract although unfortunately it hasnt worked for me.

I would appreciate it if you could tell us exactly how you used it and how long it took to have a positive effect.

I also have BB from nose and mouth and have tried nasal irrigation and it hasnt improved the bb from nose.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Nasal rinse made my nasal odor worst.

To be honest I wouldnt recomment it to anyone. You might htink it is working at first and then the smell gets worst.
anna.88

hi

Post by anna.88 »

What i do is in the morning and beffor i go to bed i would
brush my teeth
with tooth paste that i made from baking soda and perohide and wother(make it so its a paste mixture)
I alsow use a mouth wash whis a make of
70% peroxide 3% and 20%wother
i gargle with that and wash my mouth after words with wother
and then i gargle and drink a glass of wother with 5 drips of grape fruit extract i alsow carrie a bottle with wother throughout the day which has gce 4 drips in it....hopefuly this helps

yeah i used every kind of spray and those sinuse saches and they made it worse am going to have to buy the nasel irigather then
Green
Junior

Post by Green »

Anna.88, You should try not tampering with your nose so much. I think you should lay off using all of those sprays and everything and let your nose heal ( I bet you it's really inflamed because of all those sinus sprays)...Although nasal irrigation did not work for me, you should really try it...Another member experienced very positive results from nasal irrigation...Also, if your nose is irritated or inflamed, that could possibly cause PND...
sharon
Junior

Post by sharon »

Can't agree more!!!

Don't do it!

I want to know why.

I guess it breaks the natural protective screen of our body, it's so inhuman. .
DRASTIC wrote:Nasal rinse made my nasal odor worst.

To be honest I wouldnt recomment it to anyone. You might htink it is working at first and then the smell gets worst.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic