Which type of alcohol is least likely to give you BB.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:49 am
For me, I noticed that alcohol would make my breath the worst. People would make some bad comments. I would also have the effect of having BB even a week or two after the night I was drinking.
Out of all the alcohols, which ones might not give you any BB at all?
I find that wine, and beer is the worst, especially white wine. Vodka n rum seem to do it too.
If anything it seems like whiskey is the least likely to give me bad breath. and perhaps Gin? Is there any way of getting drunk? my breath has improved so much after completely cutting out drinking.
Out of all the alcohols, which ones might not give you any BB at all?
I find that wine, and beer is the worst, especially white wine. Vodka n rum seem to do it too.
If anything it seems like whiskey is the least likely to give me bad breath. and perhaps Gin? Is there any way of getting drunk? my breath has improved so much after completely cutting out drinking.