Page 1 of 1

250 herbs to cure halitosis?

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:32 pm
by oneway
This product claims to completely get rid of chronic halitosis as it contains 250 herbs to completely detox the body.

What do you guys think? Anyone tried it? Is it worth ordering 4 bottles? I must confess the "day in the life of" is what drew me to the following website.

http://www.herbalhealth123.com/Halitosis.html

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:45 am
by yeagermeister
Why don`t you give it a shot oneway & let us know how it works out. I personally am done expeirmenting for the next couple of months. No BS, I spent about $3,000 in the past 5 months on crap to help improve my BB to no avail.

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:55 am
by austuser
holy moly that crap is expensive! $89 for one bottle. And they say you need 4 bottles to start off with.

what interested me is that they claim it is not a life time treatment, rather you take it for a certain amount of days and then thats it. I really am thinking about buying some.

hmmmmm

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:57 am
by baguio
I'd be a skeptic myself. Why the hell does it have to have 250 herbs. Surely, if it was a case that this product helped, it would be because of one (hell, maybe 2) of these herbs...

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:49 pm
by oneway
Sadly yeagermeister, I cannot afford the treatment :(

Wonder why it is so horribly expensive though! it's made in Thailand somehwere, it ought to be cheaper!

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:13 pm
by noptical
baguio wrote:I'd be a skeptic myself. Why the hell does it have to have 250 herbs. Surely, if it was a case that this product helped, it would be because of one (hell, maybe 2) of these herbs...
OMG DIDNT YOU HEAR?!!?!11 TEH MORE HERBS THE BETTER BREATH YOU WILL HAEV!!1111 :shock: :shock: :shock:


Those dumbasses will never stop playing with our pain.

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:06 pm
by Larc400
Haha they must have misunderstood the point of having an FAQ:

http://www.herbalhealthcompany.com/faq.html

Questions but no answers :roll:


Avoid like the plague, I think.