THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

yoghurt?

Tell us your story with bad breath
macks86
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:30 pm

yoghurt?

Post by macks86 »

hey

iv read numerous places that pro biotic yoghurt is meant to help BB due to the good bacteria

was just wondering how this is, ,as its commnly known that food affects BB, the most aggravating foods being sugars and dairy. so yoghurt being dairy right? how does this help?

confused.

worked for anyone?
Bestwishes
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 am
Location: California

Post by Bestwishes »

My experience with yogurt, is that I started drinking kefir which is very similar to yogurt, it is made from dairy too. I developed post nasal drip from it. And as soon as I stopped the kefir the pnd went away. It didnt help me. But I think people suffering from leaky gut, intestinal fecal breath would benefit from it as its supposed to heal your intestines.

My bb problem seems to be bacterial in my mouth. Though I dont doubt that diet and toxins contribute to it too.

I used to eat Wildwood soy yogurt as it is not dairy so i dont think it would give u pnd. You can get it at wholefoods market, thats an awesome store.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗