Your Email Address:

First Name:

What does your tonsil stones or your tonsil bb smell like?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bestwishes

What does your tonsil stones or your tonsil bb smell like?

Post by Bestwishes »

Hi all,
I am trying to gather info and learn more about tonsils. Hopefully to help us all to learn more about the complexities of tonsil odor.

My tonsil stones smelled cheesy, like stinky saliva, dog breath. I have read some people saying their stones smell like poop and that has made me wonder.

If you had tonsil stones did yours smell fecal or cheesy stinky saliva, or did they smell like something else?

If your stones smelled fecal, did your breath smell the same way?

If your stones smelled like cheesy stinky saliva, is that how your breath smells?

Any comments or replies to any questions are great thanks.

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I don't think you should read too much into people's personal descriptions. What smells like cheese to some might be shit to someone else.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I agree with elliott there, and from what i've read tonsilloliths generally smell the same for everyone, to me its a bit like the skank that forms between the teeth. But trying to describe the smell is difficult because it has overtones of so many aromas. If i had to describe it quickly to someone, a piece of tonsillolith crushed on the fingers and whiffed is like a farmyard manure mixed with rotten egg type odour to me. Havent smelled one for over ten years now though but once smelled never forgotten. I had a very similar odour coming from my gum too.
sharon
Junior

Re: What does your tonsil stones or your tonsil bb smell lik

Post by sharon »

my breath smells like lime (Ca(OH)2) or H2S, it is from my left tonsil.
Bestwishes wrote:Hi all,
I am trying to gather info and learn more about tonsils. Hopefully to help us all to learn more about the complexities of tonsil odor.

My tonsil stones smelled cheesy, like stinky saliva, dog breath. I have read some people saying their stones smell like poop and that has made me wonder.

If you had tonsil stones did yours smell fecal or cheesy stinky saliva, or did they smell like something else?

If your stones smelled fecal, did your breath smell the same way?

If your stones smelled like cheesy stinky saliva, is that how your breath smells?

Any comments or replies to any questions are great thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic