THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

today has been rubbish

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
:(
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm

today has been rubbish

Post by :( »

I feel down, I keep thinking about stepping out infront of every car that goes past. I dont know what to do, I know its not my mouth or tongue or anything like that, the pong comes from the back of my mouth or my throat. I'm so scared abt where the future will take me. I cant live at home forever and realistically, who's gonna want to marry me? even my current boyfriend will figure out sooner or later that he cant take the bb, I really dont think my life is worth living past today
exume
Advanced
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Gender:

no

Post by exume »

don't kill yourself over bb and if you bf breaks up with you then find someone with bb another person with our problems will make us feel better.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗