Page 1 of 1
Aerobic Oxygen drops- manages bb well!
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:18 am
by mindyb
Has anyone tried Aerobic Oxygen drops in their drinking water? I used this a while back with what I thought were great results. My mouth felt clean and when I spoke to people no reactions. I was pregnant recently and stopped everything I was taking to reduce bb. I had my baby recently and now am taking Colostrum (8 tabs a day) which is I feel is helping me. I found my old bottle of A.O. drops and put them in my water the past few days and I feel really confident.
Has anyone else had good results with Aerobic Oxygen?? Post your thoughts. Thanks!
Re: Aerobic Oxygen drops- manages bb well!
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 am
by faith59
[quote="mindyb"]Has anyone tried Aerobic Oxygen drops in their drinking water?
I think several people tried it including me awhile back . It just made me so nauseated I couldn't drink anymore. Couldn't stand the smell and it didn't help the BB. It's also called Miracle Mineral Supplement.
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:14 pm
by OdourFree
I have heard so many good things about Aerobic Oxygen, how it is used as an energiser and cures all sorts of ailments and conditions. But I had no idea that it is also known as the Miracle Mineral Supplement which I've heard some bad reports on such as how it causes the runs, sickness, headaches - or maybe those are die-off symptoms??
The things that can be learned from this site are great

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:39 am
by faith59
I'm sorry I told you the wrong info on anerobic oxygen it's not the same as MMS . I think anoerbic oxygen is in the K-Force mouthwashes (BreezeCare Products) I've tried so many products I can't tell one from the other anymore.

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 am
by halihope
mindyb CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby!! I have not been on this site for a while, So is it a boy or girl? These drops you are taking where did you buy them and how do you take them, how often, how much and most important how long does it keep you bb away? Lately I have not care about my bb and I am eating everything and I noticed my doctors are beginning to open the door of the exam room with any excuse, but right now I do not care cause I am going through pain on my legs and my transplanted kidney is not doing well so tomorrow I will have a biopsy on it to see what is wrong with it. Pray for me
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 am
by OdourFree
Hi faith59 - it is understandable to get all these products confused because not only do we try so many at the same time but some of them contain the same ingredients only under different names. But I've done a little bit of reseach on MMS and I do think you might be right about it being the same as aerobic oxygen. They are both stabilized oxygen that supposedly kill off anaerobic bateria in the body while leaving the aerobic (good) bacteria alone. Got to do a bit more research though.
Haliope - wishing you the best. Hope everything goes ok.
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:51 am
by iva
I have tried drinking oxygenated water, but it did nothing for my bb.Perhaps if I had drunk it longer, it might have worked...I am not sure if oxygenated water is the same as Active Oxygen drops?
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 pm
by sly
please explain, where do you buy such drops? and how often must you use them? you just put a few drops in a glass of water and swallow? thansk!
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:18 am
by mindyb
Thanks Halihope! I had a boy. He's great and I want to rid this nasty problem before he realizes I have bb and is distant from me.
UGH!
Anyway, for those of you wanting to try Aerobic Oxygen, I googled it and actually found it on Ebay. I "think" it helps me, I also take Colostrum.
I've been curious about my wisdom teeth lately, as I had some pulled at the the same time my BB started.
This is neverending, and I'm going crazy!