Page 1 of 1
Hydrogen Peroxide
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:49 pm
by Michael123
Hi everybody,
Does Hydrogen Peroxide remove the bb causing bacteria on your tongue? Has anybody here had any luck with it? An when people say Hydrogen Peroxide, do they mean the stuff that you use to bleach your hair?
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:54 pm
by anna.88
Hi trere
lol not the same as hair one thats to strong, what you do is
buy the peroxide 3%
when mixing mix half wother half peroxide and gargle, after that be sure to wash you mouth and garggle with clean wother.
Yes it does kill all bacteria
i use it and its one thing whic works for me .
also try mixing a toothpaste of
baking soda+wother+peroxide
instead of normal one
goodluck
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm
by Michael123
Thanks anna88. That's really helpful. If it kills all my bacteria then I think it should cure the problem. It's a big statement I know, but its worth a try. The only question now is where to get it from. I'll try the chemist and the good old internet.
Thanks again
Michael123
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:32 am
by NYConfused
you can get it at any convenience store like walgreens, rite aid etc, a bottle is like $2. i tried it but im not sure if it worked. at the time i also read that using it in your nose (with water) was helpful in getting rid of nasal odor. i did this for a while til i realized it was making it much worse, so i quit both. would be interested in seeing how the gargling works for you.
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:57 pm
by wnaysha
Hi michael123,
hp is very helpful, I tried gargling with pure 3% of it, n it worked. I'm also using breathrx mouthwash, toothpaste, and tongue spray and tongue scraper.
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:50 am
by meowkity1
I don gargle with it but I dip my tongue brush in it and I brush 2 times. I also dip my brushes in bleach every other day.