Page 1 of 1

NOSE BLIDING AS A CHILD/sinuse infactions

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 am
by anna.88
Hi everyone....i have a question here...Has anyone had bad nose bleeds as a kid ?

and

Does anyone have one side of sinuses closed and for that sinuses are infacted?

I am trying to find someone who has a similar problem as i do.

:)

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:32 pm
by Alex
I had a lot of nose bleeds as kid

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:01 pm
by sneezeeffect
i had a lot of nose bleeding too.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:44 pm
by anna.88
hi sneezeeffect and Alex
Maybe there is somethig there....Im going to research this over the net and if i find something useful...ill poste it over to you

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:02 am
by meowkity1
lot of bose bleeds too as a kid.I wonder if it could be related to the fact that my nose air offends people more than open mouth. Peole sneeze and cough when thier way across the room and my mouth is closed. And mints just seem to give my nose ar more of a boost.