Your Email Address:

First Name:

Buy new tung brush, makes a huge diference

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Buy new tung brush, makes a huge diference

Post by meowkity1 »

I had mines for probably 6-8 months, but I set it in bleach or peroxide often. It must have realy softened
I bought a new one, and omg there is a major difference. It was more stiff, and I could feel and see that it cleaned more deeper than my old one
One other thing Iv just bought rcently is an oral irrigator. I got one for 25. My mouth is always so hot. I use it with a dash of cheap mint wash, and then with just water, getting all gums, tonsils,and tongue. After Im done my mouth feels so much cooler, and refreshed. I really wish I wouldve got one years ago. I spray the water on my tongue too and it gets it very clean, and I have this clear clean mucus.
I hadnt got one earlier, because the last time I looked for one, I couldnt spend that much money. But I got mines off ebay for 25. I cant believe the difference these 2 hings make. I also think I am starting to get some relif from the mouth probiotic. evora plus. I can see that the number of hairs with white tips is starting to diminish. My son says, I am improving. but who knows.

caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

I looked all over town for a Tung brush and couldn't find one (okay, it was one store but it was a really big store). I did find some on Amazon though. If I buy them through the link below does this site get money for that? Is that how this works? Cheers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic