Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tears, Grapeseed Extract, and Surgical Sheers

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Speak_no_evil

Tears, Grapeseed Extract, and Surgical Sheers

Post by Speak_no_evil »

Hello all,

I will admit to not performing a search, so if this has been discussed already, my apologies.

Has anyone tried gargling/irrigating with grapeseed extract?

I found a thread somewhere about sore tonsils and stones.
Several people claimed it helped so I decided to add it to my daily regime. I already take a hundred vitamins and minerals a day so I figured one more wouldn't hurt.

For about a week I'd take 200mgs twice a day with no noticeable results. Then one day my tonsils were killing me so I emptied a capsule in 8 oz of warm water, along with a little salt. Instead of doing a nasal irrigation, I used the whole bottle to clean my soft palate/back throat.

I'd simple squirt the water in my nose, allow it to sit in the back of my throat for as along as possible, pull it through and spit it out. Sometimes I'll gargle the water before spitting it out.

I've done this before with water and peroxide but never to the extent that I'd done it that night. I felt the effect immediately. My tonsils seemed to go down and I didn't have that icky taste in my mouth and no smell coming from my nose.

So for the past week or two this is what I have been doing. While I don't know how much of an effect it has on my breath, I know I don't feel as if it's anywhere near as bad. I had a doctors appointment last week and the doctor was standing pretty close to me while I talked, I would kind of cover my mouth but even when I didn't, there seemed to be no strong reactions.

I am not confident enough to get close to enough people and gauge reactions. I just know that I can't smell it anymore and that makes me feel a little better.

This stuff works so well in reducing the swelling and appearance of my tonsils that wasn't going to use it this morning before my ENT appointment. I wanted them to look as bad as they normally do. Well, I forgot and used the extract anyway. My tonsil felt fine to me and looked fine to the doctor. So fine in fact, he denied my request for a tonsillectomy.
Then I began to cry. :cry:

So the doc did some digging around and found notes from my previous ENT, who thought I needed to get my tonsils out.

My appointment is on March 4th!

I'll come back and let you all know what's what after my throat heals some.

I hope the grapeseed gargle works for somebody.

sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

u mean grapeFRUIT seed extract?
sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

so i jsut read about the grapeseed extract and it seems pretty useful. i have a lot of stretchmarks too. i guess im gonna give it a shot.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

congratz on getting the tonsillectomy, good luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic