Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried to get rid of Candida?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Has anyone tried to get rid of Candida?

Post by ElGrizzle »

Candida seems to make alot of sense to me. Because I have smelt people with chronic halitosis. All their breaths smell the same, just like the taste in my mouth when I wake up in the morning. And people who dont have it, well you can't smell their breath, that or ive noticed some girls breath is very pleasant on its own Everyone on here notices that the sugars and refined things make it worse. Lets all try to get rid of Candida, and see if this is it.

And when I went on a completely sugar free diet. I had no BB. This means all forms of sugar.
Even though im thin. Im going to continue to workout and eat protein and brown rice and salad with no dressing. thats it. Im curious to see if I start gaining weight. im starting right now.

ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Ok so. one day on the diet yesterday, and already this morning the bad taste in my mouth has diminished to a very low level, but has not completely gone, last time I was on this diet it took about 3 days for the taste to go away.
Well, no drinking for 6 months, hopefully by summertime I can slowly introduce it into my system again, lol.
Cured
Junior

Post by Cured »

The candida theory isn't based on any hard science, and that's the problem with it. In other words, it's as good as hanging upside down from a tree branch for ten days and hoping that gets rid of bad breath.

Now I can't fault you too much, because I bought into the candida theory back in the day when I was suffering, the whole flakes at the bottom of the water glass thing and all. I even had my ENT try me on some Diflucan oral tablets and that seemed to make things marginally better the first week I took it, but then it was back to square one.

Candida is a yeast, and yeast is fugus. Fungi don't naturally emit any foul odors. It's bacteria that release foul gases as a result of their digestion of food.

Yeast is everywhere, including our mouths, where it is in a balance with bacteria. You wipe out one and the other grows out of control. Everybody has candida, both people who have bad breath and those who have perfect breath.

So what makes you think it's candida?
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Well, the reason is because of the diet. The diet that most of us notice gets rid of bad breath is the same as the candida diet. But indeed, it could be something else like small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.

Also, if information on Candida isn't concrete, I guess we don't know wether overgrowth causes bad breath or not yet. But it is definitely and overgrowth due to a weakened immune response/previous bad eating habits.

this is 3rd day on the diet, and the taste has gone, and its first thing in the morning without brushing teeth or eating. One thing I can smell in my breath is like a tuna smell, and I didn't eat any tuna. My mouth does feel a little dry. The general smell which I could smell before within my system in my nose has almost completely subsided.

I noticed last night while eating my chicken and brown rice, it felt as if it was never actually filling me up. I still felt hunger after eating a large dinner. But, so far so good. [/i]
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Ok so I did get that smell in the back of the sinuses again. So we will just have to see how long it takes before it goes away. This smell went away when I took metrinodazole, amox. and pariet. My BB was totally treated. hehe it was cool when I brushed my teeth my mouth actually tasted fresh!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic