THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Where do you get your digestive enzymes? Prescription?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Where do you get your digestive enzymes? Prescription?

Post by WhiteCat »

I've read a lot about them on this forum - ones for dairy and I guess ones for general digestive health.

When I look at the Wiki these drugs seem safe but not without rough side effects (vomiting etc) I hate to vomit... but anyway... I'd still rather vomit than continue to suffer from bad breath.

So, where do you get them from, and do you find that they are making a worthwhile difference?

Thanks guys :)
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: Where do you get your digestive enzymes? Prescription?

Post by Ricky »

Hello whitecat

Ive read about digestive enzyme and i like to try them. I already ordered.

By the way whitecat, have you heard about digestive enzyme on other bad breath websites?
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: Where do you get your digestive enzymes? Prescription?

Post by Ricky »

Hello

Doctors, researchers have separate opinions about digestive enzymes. So there are pros and cons.

The choice is upto us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗