Page 1 of 1

This Forum

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:46 pm
by asd
When I first came to this forum, I was full of hope. I began to test the various things that people suggested, but after a while I became disheartened. It seemed as if everyone was banging their head against a wall so to speak. There was no1 really getting relief or cured. I began to lose interest.
However, now the forum is, in my opinion, the best resource for bad breath on the internet. It's been a rapid transformation from a forum of people completely lost and fearing BB is uncurable, to a forum of people getting results and begginning to get some answers.
By all means we still have a long way to go of course, but for any sufferer finding this forum for the first time, they have a very good chance of getting relief or even cured thanks to the information on here.
One of the most important facts that we are begginning to realise, is that we can't all expect something to cure everyone, as we all may have different problems leading to BB, and bad breath is a difficult disease because it can be caused by so many different things.
I just hope that people can find this forum, and that it keeps active. The future for this forum is bright, it's exciting for me to think of how it will be in a years time.

Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:54 pm
by meowkity1
I feel you.At first I was so happy to know Imm not alone. But after reading all the stories, it really makes me sad, Iv cried reading some things. Iv said it before and Ill say it again I would rather have cancer.I applaud those of you that go to work everyday. I want to go back to work so bad. But Im terrified. And thanks to Jimi without this site I wouldnt have recieved the good tips that I have recieced .

Ju

Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:29 pm
by bbsux
meowkity1 wrote:I feel you.At first I was so happy to know Imm not alone. But after reading all the stories, it really makes me sad, Iv cried reading some things. Iv said it before and Ill say it again I would rather have cancer.I applaud those of you that go to work everyday. I want to go back to work so bad. But Im terrified. And thanks to Jimi without this site I wouldnt have recieved the good tips that I have recieced .

Ju
Wow i was saying the same thing today when i was coming back from work. I was saying to my self i dont know how much longer i will be able to take this. I was thinking i would rather have cancer than this crazy disease that makes life so hard. Atleast with cancer you know that you will either die or cure it but with this there is no cure and you sufer every day. I AM SICK OF PEOPLE TOUCHING THEIR NOSE, HOLDING FINGER UNDER THIER NOSE, EVEN SNEEZING AND COUGHING WHEN I AM NEAR THEM. It makes me feel so bad at work even though people still talk to me, i guess they like my personality. I feel like everyone at work is feeling sorry for me and talking behind my back.I am not even looking forward to starting back college. I just turned 22 , i am suppose to be dating girls...valentines day is coming up and i dont even want to try to get girls. Worst thing is i see girls looking at me all the time and i know i could get them with my personaility and looks but I AM AFRAID TO TALK TO THEM W MY BB. Gosh this sux