THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

tongue paste new formula. thumbs down

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

tongue paste new formula. thumbs down

Post by meowkity1 »

Has anyone realized that tongue paste formula was better before they changed it a few months ago. I like it at first it was thick and it seemed to get the white off pretty well. I fellt relieved of my tongue, but I could taste the stench coming from back of throat still. Any way on tongues website people were complaining it was thick and the top was hard to close. You A****s, Now they changed the formula to some runny and minty crap, IT DOES NOT WORK AS GOOD AS THE ORIGIANL FORMULA. Anyone else notice this?
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

TUNG GEL

Post by DRASTIC »

Hey,

I thought i was the only one who noticed the change in the Gel.

I hope you are talking about the TUNG GEL>

I noticed that it is a new formula apparently they changed it.

It felt like watered down breathrx formula in your mouth. I think someone must have complained or because of recession people just cut back on the ingredients and just use more water and less quality ingredients.


Anywhich way, if you intend to but TUNG GEL save your money its just runny water.

DRASTIC
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

Yes TUNG GEL It was helpful before they changed it. now its just runny and more minty.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗