Page 1 of 1

Fasting

Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:59 pm
by fthis
Soooo,

I've tried the candida diet

It works to some degree, but it's so hard to keep up, so i'm going to start fasting.

Hopefully this will be a somewhat more permanent cure.

I will eat/drink nothing but Kefir and water.

I will try and keep this up for 2 weeks.

Will report back.

Peace.


ps: hopefully I won't dissapear since I'm allready one skinny f*cker....


;)

Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:22 am
by iva
Taking kefir and water is not fasting, fasting is NOT taking any proteins of animal origin and that has helped me while doing it.

Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:11 pm
by Happylife
Dude Common ..

How can you just take kefir n water for two weeks ?

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:42 am
by ElGrizzle
im curious, would eating green leaves like spinach and water be more effective than just a liquid fast cause of the fibre and vitamins and health properties?

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 am
by asd
Im not an expert on fasting, but one thing I will say is that dont do it for any more than 2 weeks. Then its getting dangerous.