Your Email Address:

First Name:

Which chewing gums do you buy?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
coeric
Junior

Which chewing gums do you buy?

Post by coeric »

Ok, we all know that they dont work in curing or even hiding bad breath. But still, some of them alleviate it by a small percent. We all buy them and we all chew them. So of all the sugarless gums, which do you like? I'm hoping to form a little database of which ones are decent and which don't work at all. It might be helpful to some. For me, they are:

Best:
Orbit Citris mint
Trident Tropical Twist

Worse:
Anything by Stride
Tri-oral halitosis gum

I usually pop the Orbit and Trident together. I think these particular flavors are better than others of the same brand because of their milder tastes. Orbit also has a new one out called Lemon-Lime, or something in a yellow packet. It works decent but the Citris mint still might be better. As for the Stride and Tri-oral gum, they dont alleviate my breath whatsoever, rather they just add a nuclear strength mint smell to it.

BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

Hey coeric,
Usually gum only would make my breath worse but I use to like trident splashers kiwi strawberry. I found that back in the day the ones that would effect me the worst were the ones that were really minty or cinnamony in flavor. Go figure. Also I remember (hate most of Dr.Katz products) the thera breath gum would help.
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

i have found a lot of confort in chewing trident peach flavor it is a really great i had even compliment how it smells from my daughter and a co worker they have said that they could smell the gum and they have asked me wich gum i was chewing . specialy the first two mimutes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic