Page 1 of 1

tongue paste new formula. thumbs down

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:00 am
by meowkity1
Has anyone realized that tongue paste formula was better before they changed it a few months ago. I like it at first it was thick and it seemed to get the white off pretty well. I fellt relieved of my tongue, but I could taste the stench coming from back of throat still. Any way on tongues website people were complaining it was thick and the top was hard to close. You A****s, Now they changed the formula to some runny and minty crap, IT DOES NOT WORK AS GOOD AS THE ORIGIANL FORMULA. Anyone else notice this?

TUNG GEL

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 am
by DRASTIC
Hey,

I thought i was the only one who noticed the change in the Gel.

I hope you are talking about the TUNG GEL>

I noticed that it is a new formula apparently they changed it.

It felt like watered down breathrx formula in your mouth. I think someone must have complained or because of recession people just cut back on the ingredients and just use more water and less quality ingredients.


Anywhich way, if you intend to but TUNG GEL save your money its just runny water.

DRASTIC

Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:49 pm
by meowkity1
Yes TUNG GEL It was helpful before they changed it. now its just runny and more minty.