Hate this
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:41 am
This is not normal!!! :'( honestly I am crying right now!!!!!.
I have to hold my breath when my friends talk to me very closely..to the point I can eplode because ocassionally I run out of breath!!!
My friends sometimes says to me if Im ok because I look strange, I answered them but first taking few steps back or by avoiding eye contact
I work with my sister in the office and when she sits next to me to look at the computer or something I hold my breath or put my hand in my mouth..
My morning breath is the worst ever!!!
My mouth is soooo dry 24/7and with a horrible taste, it gets worse after I eat, doesnt matter how many times I brush.
Whats the point of being alive if you cant even freaking talk or have a normal life!!!
what did I do to deserve this curse??
I have to hold my breath when my friends talk to me very closely..to the point I can eplode because ocassionally I run out of breath!!!
My friends sometimes says to me if Im ok because I look strange, I answered them but first taking few steps back or by avoiding eye contact
I work with my sister in the office and when she sits next to me to look at the computer or something I hold my breath or put my hand in my mouth..
My morning breath is the worst ever!!!
My mouth is soooo dry 24/7and with a horrible taste, it gets worse after I eat, doesnt matter how many times I brush.
Whats the point of being alive if you cant even freaking talk or have a normal life!!!
what did I do to deserve this curse??