conspiracy.Tung GEl
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:11 pm
I know we all have our Tung Brushes. Thats 1 brush I must have. Tung Gel I was really happy to find, It was the first product that actually turned my tongue pink, but bb would return.
So why in the world would they change the formula. I wonder if theres some government conspiracy that made them change the formula just a few months ago. Now its watery and more minty. And EXTREMELY less effective. It was also very cheap. I really think theres something behind this. Have other people had pretty good results before they change the formula. This is the only thing that used to wipe tthe white off my tongue. But bb would still rise from back of thraoat for me.
Another conspiracy. Some products make extra strength. But they wont sell in store. Why even make regular strength. And Im sure extra strength could be made into extra extra extra strength. Just like I believe they dont want to cure such things as AIDS. This could be another disease they have the answer to but of course they would lose money. This world is Big Business. Imagine if we werre cured, All the people that would lose. halimafia, ENT, hospital, mint and gum companies, and all other heads of every product weve all bought. Bacteris should be simple science. COme on we can go in space. We have he internet. This is bull shit. I know someone has the answer. But the gov is going to control everything.
So why in the world would they change the formula. I wonder if theres some government conspiracy that made them change the formula just a few months ago. Now its watery and more minty. And EXTREMELY less effective. It was also very cheap. I really think theres something behind this. Have other people had pretty good results before they change the formula. This is the only thing that used to wipe tthe white off my tongue. But bb would still rise from back of thraoat for me.
Another conspiracy. Some products make extra strength. But they wont sell in store. Why even make regular strength. And Im sure extra strength could be made into extra extra extra strength. Just like I believe they dont want to cure such things as AIDS. This could be another disease they have the answer to but of course they would lose money. This world is Big Business. Imagine if we werre cured, All the people that would lose. halimafia, ENT, hospital, mint and gum companies, and all other heads of every product weve all bought. Bacteris should be simple science. COme on we can go in space. We have he internet. This is bull shit. I know someone has the answer. But the gov is going to control everything.