How many fillings do you have? need your help.
Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:33 am
Me and another person teamed up and will be doing trial and error tests to see if we can come up with a possible cure or common symptom that we all have thats causing bb.
I have read that few of the people here have many fillings done at dentist and i am the same way.
I am starting to think that the fillings could possibly be the cause of bb .
I grew up in a country that was in war and people were pretty much starving so nobody even bought toothpaste or even bothered to brush their teeth. It was fight for survival.
Needless to say when i moved to USA i had to do some major dental work . I probobly had to fix about 15-20 teeth as a teenager. That was when i didnt have bb. Fast forward to today when i am 22 and go to dentist regularly for cleaning, brush+floss+mouthwas at night and in the morning and i have bb.
Also my mom is SCARED of the dentist so she never went to one.... she has like 4-5 teeth and they are all black. All the other ones are in her gums (sorry for the graphic display ). One crazy thing is that she NEVER has BB. I am not jelous of my mom but i am pissed at the fact that i spend 30 mins brushing my teeth in morning and at night and have bb while she never even uses MOUTHWASH...She only chews gum in the morning and usually spits it out after 10-20 mins lol. She gets no reactions when talking to people while when i talk to the same people i get crazy reactions. I also have never smelled bb on her.
Anyway please do me a favor and post aproximatly how much dental work you had done on your teeth. I know its a longshot but there is a posibility that it could be the problem as the person i am working with has had many dental fillings too.
I have read that few of the people here have many fillings done at dentist and i am the same way.
I am starting to think that the fillings could possibly be the cause of bb .
I grew up in a country that was in war and people were pretty much starving so nobody even bought toothpaste or even bothered to brush their teeth. It was fight for survival.
Needless to say when i moved to USA i had to do some major dental work . I probobly had to fix about 15-20 teeth as a teenager. That was when i didnt have bb. Fast forward to today when i am 22 and go to dentist regularly for cleaning, brush+floss+mouthwas at night and in the morning and i have bb.
Also my mom is SCARED of the dentist so she never went to one.... she has like 4-5 teeth and they are all black. All the other ones are in her gums (sorry for the graphic display ). One crazy thing is that she NEVER has BB. I am not jelous of my mom but i am pissed at the fact that i spend 30 mins brushing my teeth in morning and at night and have bb while she never even uses MOUTHWASH...She only chews gum in the morning and usually spits it out after 10-20 mins lol. She gets no reactions when talking to people while when i talk to the same people i get crazy reactions. I also have never smelled bb on her.
Anyway please do me a favor and post aproximatly how much dental work you had done on your teeth. I know its a longshot but there is a posibility that it could be the problem as the person i am working with has had many dental fillings too.