Page 1 of 1
Arm & Hammer's Baking Soda and Peroxide toothpaste
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 am
by 222chick
I read a post from thanatos saying that this helped better than therabreath toothpaste he was using.
Does anyone else use this?
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:42 am
by Leonardo
I'm going to the supermarket now anyway, so I will buy some and see.
It's cheap enough... Only a few bucks...
Will report back with results

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:43 am
by 222chick
Leonardo wrote:I'm going to the supermarket now anyway, so I will buy some and see.
It's cheap enough... Only a few bucks...
Will report back with results

Thanks. Be sure to do that.
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:47 am
by Leonardo
222chick wrote:Thanks. Be sure to do that.
Sure thing. I don't bull shit or mess about, so if I say something I mean it
I doubt we'll see any result though. I just got done using the new Aquafresh mouth wash:
http://www.aquafreshproducts.co.uk/mout ... Clean.aspx
"kills 90% of the bad breath causing bacteria found on your tongue"
Did it work??? Hell no.
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:24 am
by Leonardo
Just got back from the supermarket. All they had was Arm & Hammer Enamel Care, the one shown on the front page here:
http://www.armandhammer.co.uk/
I didn't bother buying it as it was like $4 and there's no point in wasting money on something not right. I'll have a look at another store tomorrow and see if they stock it. In fact, just checking on their site it seems they may not sell it in the UK:
http://www.armandhammer.co.uk/productrange.php
Although it does say this...
"Arm & Hammer is a premium, high performance toothpaste that uses the superior properties of
baking soda to clean and whiten teeth more effectively than any other regular toothpaste."
I did buy some Yakult (
http://www.yakult.co.uk/) though! I'll test it over the next couple and days and let you know if there's any difference at all (doubt it

).
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 am
by asd
Yoghurt is meant to help Leo. So if yakult doesnt work you could try eating some plain natural yoghurt everyday.
Also we should be boycotting Therabreath tbh