Page 1 of 1

Suggestions for good internet sites to purchase antibiotics?

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:07 pm
by Hank
Hey All,

I was hoping to try the triple antibiotic therapy which was discussed somewhat in the recent past on this forum. And since I don't want to get a prescription to purchase the antibiotics, I was hoping to purchase them online. Anyone know of any good, reliable sites to do this?

Thanks!

Hank

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:57 pm
by asd
hmm, be carefull with antibiotics, they can mess you up.

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm
by halitosisux
Hank, if ur gonna give this a go, the best thing is to get them prescribed and through the supervision of your doctor, at least you'll know they are genuine and safe. You will want to give this your best shot, and you never know what antibiotics you've been prescribed in the past and what chance there is of resistance from past treatments, which your doc will be able to determine, as well as any dangerous interactions with other meds you might already be taking etc. Plus, another thing you could mention to your doctor is the possibility of trying something like erythromycin at the same time which is usually given to fight sinusitis and could clear any infections which you might not even know about.

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:47 pm
by Hank
Thanks for your input. I'll keep the forum posted if I give this a go.

Hank