Really glad these forums are around...
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Even if we don't know a solution, or can't yet find a cure, knowing that there are other people willing to help and actively persuing the problem makes me feel a little bit happier.
Over the next day or so I'm going to work out a plan of action to finally try and overcome halitosis.
I have BB pretty much just as bad as anyone on here (from what I can tell) and it's ruined my life for the last 10+ years. SO if I can find a "cure" then you can too.
halitosisux: thank you for sticking around even though you don't have halitosis any more. Your posts are great and it's nice to see you helping others.
Let's stay positive! Life is too short for procrastination on this matter
Over the next day or so I'm going to work out a plan of action to finally try and overcome halitosis.
I have BB pretty much just as bad as anyone on here (from what I can tell) and it's ruined my life for the last 10+ years. SO if I can find a "cure" then you can too.
halitosisux: thank you for sticking around even though you don't have halitosis any more. Your posts are great and it's nice to see you helping others.
Let's stay positive! Life is too short for procrastination on this matter