THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Does anyone have tried Champex or odor cleanse?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mich
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Does anyone have tried Champex or odor cleanse?

Post by mich »

I read in curezone.com (BO and BB forum) that it helps on reducing their BO and BB,some even got cured! :lol: both products has the same ingredients from mushroom that naturally taking away the toxin from your body and it also helps for ppl with stomach problem.
Heres the links http://www.champex.co.uk/effectmouth.asp

FYI - I am not selling this product! [-X I just wanna inform u guys about this.

Im gonna order champex and I'll keep u guys posted for update. Hope this worksss! [-o<
OdourFree
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:56 am

Post by OdourFree »

Hi mich

I've never heard of it but I hope it works for you. Keep us posted. I'm going to have a good read of the website later.
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

its been tried before
mich
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by mich »

by who asd? did it worked?
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

cant remember who. Na it didnt work. Things like that will only be able to have a small effect on the body if anything.
Much of this sort of stuff has been tried by the forum members, just search or ask before you buy.
User avatar
DRASTIC
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DRASTIC »

champex is scam. A money making scam.

Dont waste your money.

Drastic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗