wnaysha, lets put the record straight...
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:01 pm
wnaysha
I have started up this thread because I do not want people to have to wade through endless accusations, spiteful remarks and basically 'playground' behaviour from you in order to get to the vital information that they seek, which is a cure for their bad breath.
There was a short period of time when I would have debated the causes of bb with you, but no longer. The reasons why?:
1. It has become apparent to me that you are incapable of correlating, understanding and putting into context most of the information that people post on this site.
2. You want everyone to focus on your extremely confused and contradictory theories of what causes bb.
3. You are abusive to people who want to debate your theories with facts, and who dare to stray out of your sphere of of bb causes.
4. Instead of encouraging people to take the sensible steps of eliminating all of the well known causes of bb you would rather they enter into the less well-known areas, and thus a state of utter confusion.
5. You try to steer people away from what they consider to be the cause of their bb to what you consider is the cause of their bb which is mainly stomach and intestinal.
6. You make accusations and attack people's character and sincerity on different threads in order to gain sympathy.
7. You want to be the centre of attention and you want everyone to listen to you. Well, on a forum with many intelligent, strong minded people, who have experienced bb for much longer than you, and who want to divulge crucial information to others, in my opinion it is those people who will be the centre of attention and not you.
If people want to be bothered they can go back and read all of the relevant posts and make up their own minds about this issue.
I have absolutely no intention of apologising to you for anything I have said in this post or any other. I generally think very carefully before I write, therefore I strongly believe in everything I have said on this forum.
This is the only post I will enter on this thread. I will not respond to your post if you chose to make one.
I have started up this thread because I do not want people to have to wade through endless accusations, spiteful remarks and basically 'playground' behaviour from you in order to get to the vital information that they seek, which is a cure for their bad breath.
There was a short period of time when I would have debated the causes of bb with you, but no longer. The reasons why?:
1. It has become apparent to me that you are incapable of correlating, understanding and putting into context most of the information that people post on this site.
2. You want everyone to focus on your extremely confused and contradictory theories of what causes bb.
3. You are abusive to people who want to debate your theories with facts, and who dare to stray out of your sphere of of bb causes.
4. Instead of encouraging people to take the sensible steps of eliminating all of the well known causes of bb you would rather they enter into the less well-known areas, and thus a state of utter confusion.
5. You try to steer people away from what they consider to be the cause of their bb to what you consider is the cause of their bb which is mainly stomach and intestinal.
6. You make accusations and attack people's character and sincerity on different threads in order to gain sympathy.
7. You want to be the centre of attention and you want everyone to listen to you. Well, on a forum with many intelligent, strong minded people, who have experienced bb for much longer than you, and who want to divulge crucial information to others, in my opinion it is those people who will be the centre of attention and not you.
If people want to be bothered they can go back and read all of the relevant posts and make up their own minds about this issue.
I have absolutely no intention of apologising to you for anything I have said in this post or any other. I generally think very carefully before I write, therefore I strongly believe in everything I have said on this forum.
This is the only post I will enter on this thread. I will not respond to your post if you chose to make one.