Page 1 of 1

Does anyone have tried Champex or odor cleanse?

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 pm
by mich
I read in curezone.com (BO and BB forum) that it helps on reducing their BO and BB,some even got cured! :lol: both products has the same ingredients from mushroom that naturally taking away the toxin from your body and it also helps for ppl with stomach problem.
Heres the links http://www.champex.co.uk/effectmouth.asp

FYI - I am not selling this product! [-X I just wanna inform u guys about this.

Im gonna order champex and I'll keep u guys posted for update. Hope this worksss! [-o<

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:53 am
by OdourFree
Hi mich

I've never heard of it but I hope it works for you. Keep us posted. I'm going to have a good read of the website later.

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:22 pm
by asd
its been tried before

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:30 pm
by mich
by who asd? did it worked?

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 pm
by asd
cant remember who. Na it didnt work. Things like that will only be able to have a small effect on the body if anything.
Much of this sort of stuff has been tried by the forum members, just search or ask before you buy.

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 am
by DRASTIC
champex is scam. A money making scam.

Dont waste your money.

Drastic