THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Oxygen Therapy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Oxygen Therapy

Post by asd »

Hey I ordered Hydrogen peroxide and today am starting the therapy.

Another interesting link : http://www.drinkh2o2.com/

I will keep you posted on it,m even though I wont be testing it on BB, cause I dont have it, I will see if it does anything at all to me.
If i dont write for a while its cause it kills me.
OdourFree
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:56 am

Post by OdourFree »

asd

Have you ever considered stabilized oxygen rather than hydrogen peroxide? It's apparently much safer for internal use. Have a read of this website (scroll down the page), it's just one of many that warn of the dangers of taking hydrogen peroxide.

http://www.foodreserves.com/products-in ... xygen.html

OdourFree
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗