Page 1 of 1
hypochlorhydria and candida
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:29 pm
by fedenon
please, search in the web about this and tell this to your doctor, maybe this is the problem. White tongue....>candida.
Search in the web and post in this post the information or the links, thanks you. And if u have this problem too.
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:29 pm
by asd
oral thrush aka candida looks very different to normal coated tongues, search for pics and see what I mean. If you had oral thrush you would know, most people have the tongue coating though.
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:27 am
by fedenon
i dont know write in english. but i have a answer for u but is too dificult for me explain this in english.
Bye.
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 pm
by asd
Write in in one of those translating websites.
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 pm
by fedenon
I can not translate much information, so I let you work yourself to read it if you are interested, only takes a few hours to translate and understand.
http://www.homeopatia.ws/Terapia_con_Ac ... idrico.htm
http://www.homeopatia.ws/Tratamiento_de ... venoso.htm
http://www.homeopatia.ws/3_A%C3%B1os_de ... idrico.htm
http://perso.wanadoo.es/salud_armonia/articulo09.htm
or search in your languaje in the web about the doctors refers and the HCL, 1935.

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:21 am
by OdourFree
fedenon - thanks for the research. I know it can be very time consuming.
OdourFree