Further Success: Lemon/Orange Peel, Black/White Pepper +more
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:29 am
Hi all,
Still cured. Had a few relapses, but I know why now.
One of the best anti-BB compunds I've found is Lemon Peel. It's not as weird as it sounds. Plenty of asian cultures use it as a medicine. Chewing the skin off a lemon cures any morning or post-eating BB for me. Black Pepper is also great as a mouth wash or rubbed straight on gums.
Best Topical Cure so Far, 3 or more of the following: Lemon Peel, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Goji Berries, MSM, Maca root, Pau d'Arco tea, Green Tea, Black Tea.
3 methods of Administration:
1) Rubbed straight on gums, inner cheek, tongue.
2) Homemade water-based mouthwash, used for a FULL TEN MINUTES.
3) Chewed throughout the day as needed.
IMPORTANT: Zinc supplements are also vital for many people.
My morning routine will often involve rubbing 3 or 4 of these on my gums till the taste goes. I then brush my teeth and rinse with water for a couple of minutes.
I used lemon peel, Goji Berries and Peppermint this morning and I feel great. Many of you say: Ohhh, X herb doesn't work, but you need to rub it straight on your gums.
I hope someone experiments with Lemon Peel, Black Pepper and maybe Goji's if you can get them. Remember- it is trial and success.
I believe a hidden candida infection is the underlying cause of many health problems, including BB. It is an undiagnosed western plague. I will posting more later, but briefly, many of you may have a bacteria imbalance. Are you eating sugar in some form or another throughout the day? Sugar includes alcohol, fruits, grains, crisps, corn.
Questions Welcome, Good Luck.
Yippie I'm Cured
Still cured. Had a few relapses, but I know why now.
One of the best anti-BB compunds I've found is Lemon Peel. It's not as weird as it sounds. Plenty of asian cultures use it as a medicine. Chewing the skin off a lemon cures any morning or post-eating BB for me. Black Pepper is also great as a mouth wash or rubbed straight on gums.
Best Topical Cure so Far, 3 or more of the following: Lemon Peel, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Goji Berries, MSM, Maca root, Pau d'Arco tea, Green Tea, Black Tea.
3 methods of Administration:
1) Rubbed straight on gums, inner cheek, tongue.
2) Homemade water-based mouthwash, used for a FULL TEN MINUTES.
3) Chewed throughout the day as needed.
IMPORTANT: Zinc supplements are also vital for many people.
My morning routine will often involve rubbing 3 or 4 of these on my gums till the taste goes. I then brush my teeth and rinse with water for a couple of minutes.
I used lemon peel, Goji Berries and Peppermint this morning and I feel great. Many of you say: Ohhh, X herb doesn't work, but you need to rub it straight on your gums.
I hope someone experiments with Lemon Peel, Black Pepper and maybe Goji's if you can get them. Remember- it is trial and success.
I believe a hidden candida infection is the underlying cause of many health problems, including BB. It is an undiagnosed western plague. I will posting more later, but briefly, many of you may have a bacteria imbalance. Are you eating sugar in some form or another throughout the day? Sugar includes alcohol, fruits, grains, crisps, corn.
Questions Welcome, Good Luck.
Yippie I'm Cured