Odourfree (The new McCain) EXPOSED by Wnaysha (Obama) !
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 am
Odourfree
You talked behind my back, then ran away like a loser because you couldn't face the truth.
I challenged you to come debate about bb and your ideas that you strongly support if you hate my ideas so much, but you ran away because you were scared that now everyone knew your were not helping but harming them.
You were jelous that I knew more than you when u said,
" wnaysha,
you want to be centre of attention and you want everyone to listen to you. Well, on a forum with people, who have experienced bb for much longer than you in my opinion it is those people who will be the centre of attention and not you. "
I'M NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENCY HERE, I CAME HERE TO FIND A CURE FOR MY BB.
I was very happy to have found this site,and after reading everyone's posts I put the causes of bb together and wrote "common sense cure!" and since then you have been insulting me because I expressed my ideas, feelings and others ideas together to find a cure. Even though your comments and thoughts were always very disputable and harming others at the same time, I never offended you, I respected your thoughts, but when i read your post about me, I was amazed at how cheap and despicable you can be.
You said "I have absolutely no intention of apologising to you for anything I have said "
HUN, I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO BE THAT WISE!
LOL
mich n arch, tnx, all they needed was some entertainment to get out of their little private bubble, act normal and accept others ideas. Loved that video!!
Halitosisux, I didn't know my posts were gona make a poet out of u. lol.
You talked behind my back, then ran away like a loser because you couldn't face the truth.
I challenged you to come debate about bb and your ideas that you strongly support if you hate my ideas so much, but you ran away because you were scared that now everyone knew your were not helping but harming them.
You were jelous that I knew more than you when u said,
" wnaysha,
you want to be centre of attention and you want everyone to listen to you. Well, on a forum with people, who have experienced bb for much longer than you in my opinion it is those people who will be the centre of attention and not you. "
I'M NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENCY HERE, I CAME HERE TO FIND A CURE FOR MY BB.
I was very happy to have found this site,and after reading everyone's posts I put the causes of bb together and wrote "common sense cure!" and since then you have been insulting me because I expressed my ideas, feelings and others ideas together to find a cure. Even though your comments and thoughts were always very disputable and harming others at the same time, I never offended you, I respected your thoughts, but when i read your post about me, I was amazed at how cheap and despicable you can be.
You said "I have absolutely no intention of apologising to you for anything I have said "
HUN, I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO BE THAT WISE!
LOL
Halitosisux, I didn't know my posts were gona make a poet out of u. lol.