THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Sinus advice

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Sinus advice

Post by asd »

Hey although I think im free now, I still get sinus troubles. Granted it is usually when I smoke, but Im not sure if it is always. I get lack of smell and sore gums and teeth and cheekbones too.
It can last for a few days and it gives me BB im not sure if it will be nasal too?
Basicly I want to know what excatly is happening and if anyone has any tips or explanations, would very much appreciate it.
meowkity1
God
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by meowkity1 »

I dont thnink theres anyway you could be cured and still smoke. thanks for being honest though.
Just the other day I was thinking to myself, I wonder how many people smke because of bb stress. Smoking and drinking dry the mouth immediately.
OdourFree
Junior
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:56 am

Post by OdourFree »

asd

If you have pains in your cheeks it is highly likely you have an infection in your sinuses. Perhaps the smoking somehow
exacerbates it and brings it to the fore. But seriously get it checked out.

I had a pain in my cheek for a long time just above my back molar and I thought that's where the pain was coming from but it was actually the sinuses. I took a course of antibiotics (yes, more antibiotics) and a nasal spray and it's cleared up great. It had an amazing effect on my blocked nose, pnd, eustachian tubes. I just maintain it with a spray of tea tree oil and water every night, and I feel so much better for it. At least clearing all the gunk away from the sinuses proved that it wasn't the main cause of my bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗